This is the
We invite you to contact us if you have
questions about this policy.
- Our homepage on the Web is located at http://www.spam111.com
- Users do not need to to opt-in or opt-out of use of their information
because it is kept entirely private for our use in servicing your account
Dispute Resolution and Privacy Seals
We have the following privacy seals:
- Customer Service: Contact spam111 customer
service for any questions regarding your privacy as it relates
to this web site.
P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to
as "statements"). This policy contains 1 data group. The data practices
of each group will be explained seperately.
Group "Access log information"
We collect the following information:
In particular, the following information is recorded:
- Click-stream data from web visitors
- HTTP protocol elements from web visitors
- Personal account information related to our spam removal service
The web visitor data will be used for the following purposes:
- IP address of site visitors
- Userid if the request was for a password protected document
- Date and time (hour, minute, second, zone) of the visit
- The URL of the page, image or script visited
- The status code our server sent back
- The number of bytes in the item delivered, not including headers
- The URL of the referer (the last place visited) if there is one
- The browser type used
- Personal account related information you provide to us
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
The personal account related information you provide to us will be
used for the following purposes:
This data will be used only by ourselves and our agents.
- Servicing your account.
- Providing information to you related to your account.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
Our Web server collects access logs containing this information
for summarized reports. The personal information is used only to provide
assistance and service to our clients.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored
information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site
can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can
set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the
chance to decide whether to accept it.
We do not make use of HTTP cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 will evaluate this policy's compact policy
whenever it is used with a cookie. The actions IE will take depend on what
privacy level the user has selected in their browser (Low, Medium, Medium
High, or High); the default is Medium. In addition, IE will examine whether
the cookie's policy is considered satisfactory or unsatisfactory, whether
the cookie is a session cookie or a persistent cookie, and whether the cookie
is used in a first-party or third-party context. This section will attempt
to evaluate this policy's compact policy against Microsoft's stated behavior
Note: this evaluation is currently experimental and should not be
considered a substitute for testing with a real Web browser.
Satisfactory policy: this compact policy is considered satisfactory
according to the rules defined by Internet Explorer 6. IE6 will accept cookies
accompanied by this policy under the High, Medium High, Medium, Low, and
Accept All Cookies settings.
Last updated 1/15/04
© 2004, ICG Link, Inc.