Here's how the domain based filtering
How you get mail now:
How you will get mail from now on:
Then there are just two things to set up before you are spam free:
- We have to set up spam111 so it sends filtered mail back to your MX servers
- You must tell your DNS provider to use our MX servers instead of yours.
Step 1: We will set up spam111 so that when mail is received for you, it is filtered and processed as follows:
- Mail is received by spam111 and filtered.
- Depending on the result of the filtering mail is either deleted, quarantined or delivered.
- Quarantined mail can be viewed by logging into spam111.com. You can also see your usage figures and adjust your settings.
- Delivered mail will be received by your mail servers as it always has been.
Step 2: Your DNS must change from what it is set to now, to point to our MX servers.